Visual baking, gastronomic workshops, Mátra flavors, what else do you need?
For our overnight guests, for our daily visitors and for holiday and event planners (of friends and family gatherings, and corporate team building events) - we strongly recommend our exciting open-air gastronomic programs, where you can taste our fresh foods prepared under the sky. For the guests - not only aiming to be full, but also eager to take part in the art of baking and cooking - we strongly recommend our interactive workshops.
Whatever you choose, we provide the necessary equipment and the assistance of our experienced specialist. Our great chef, Gábor Pető, guarantees that you will have an experience of a lifetime!
What are we offering?
You can try local Mátra flavors, Hungarian specialities and home-made dishes, or you can choose the classic grill party!
- Chimney cake (traditional Hungarian sweet pastry)
- Roasted chestnuts
- Roasted whole pig on a spit
- Ofyr or classical grilling (multiple packages: basic, plus, extra, vegetarian)
- Gulash cooked in crockery and served in cob loaf
- Mátra lepény (roasted folded flatbread stuffed with garlic cream, bacon, cheese, red onion, green onion)
- Farmer’s bread (homemade bread baked in beehive oven)
- Kenyérlángos (Hungarian flatbread with toppings: garlic cream, bacon, cheese, red onion, green onion)
- Bukta (traditional Hungarian sweet pastry)
- Paella (multiple varieties)
- Roasted meats (ribs, knuckles, pigs) with garnish in beehive oven
In all cases, prior consultation is required about the exact menu, possible special needs and about the exact number of participants!